Here she shares wisdom gleaned from 20 years of motherhood and her extensive knowledge of philosophy.
- The difficulty of becoming a parent for the first time.
- How to best handle the challenges of parenthood.
- The strengths and virtues necessary for being a good parent.
- How to slow down and cut yourself a break when you have little kids.
- Dealing with the feelings of impermanence that parenting brings.
- How the issue of raising children is ignored by most Western philosophers, and more.
You may also like:
Creating Your Ideal Family Culture
Fearless Parent: How to Raise Kids Using Stoic Philosophy
Apply the Antidote: Teaching Kids to Deal With Problems