- Which thinkers are average people most interested in?
- The practical philosophy movement and popular philosophies like modern Stoicism and Aristotelianism that are currently being applied in people's lives.
- Philosophy's relevance: the disconnect between academic versus applied philosophy, poor outreach among academic philosophers and the public.
- Women philosophers - Greg's love of Mary Wollstonecraft, and why some people argue that Aynd Rand is not a philosopher.
- Avoiding agenda-driven histories of philosophy and the importance of reading primary texts.
- Poor pedagogy in introduction to philosophy classes - the difficulty of teaching, good versus bad teachers.
- Existentialism: reading books of philosophy as a teenager and then again as an adult. What appeals to people?
- Interesting tidbits about Anselm's On the Fall of the Devil and many other books.
If you like these types of videos please subscribe to my Youtube Channel.